Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went from Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur Review

Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went from Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went from Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went from Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went from Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur ReviewDon't buy this book unless you like being treated like a sucker. I first came across this author on Yahoo News. The heading of the article sounded really interesting, about a young entrepeneur who came from the ghetto and made millions by the time he was 21. Once I started reading the article, I quickly realized that it was not a legitimate news piece at all, but a "fake" blurb created by a PR firm to create "Buzz," to sell this book. Naturally I was curious, so I looked up the book at Amazon, and guess what! I find one fake review after another, all posted within a few days of each other, all 4 & 5 star reviews, and all by first time-reviewers using words like "gripping," "riveting," "inspirational." Unless you like being treated with contempt and taken for an idiot who can't tell the difference between true praise and a bunch of paid trolls, please don't support this kind of trash marketing.Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went from Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur Overview

Want to learn more information about Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain: How I Went from Gang Member to Multimillionaire Entrepreneur?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment