Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Structure and Dynamics of Networks: (Princeton Studies in Complexity)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Structure and Dynamics of Networks: (Princeton Studies in Complexity). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Structure and Dynamics of Networks: (Princeton Studies in Complexity) ReviewCriticism of this book thus far stems from the following:1) It is a collection of papers.
2) Some of those papers are fairly technical and may be a little daunting for beginners.
While both of these criticisms are accurate, they don't stop the book from being an excellent resource.
While it is a collection of papers, it is a very well-chosen one which includes some of the most important and influential papers in the field, and covers a wide array of subjects within it. Furthermore, each section has an intro written by the authors, which summarizes the works in the section in a fairly nontechnical manner.
This book saved me from days of basic research and frustration in trying to locate full-text articles, and when I was done with it I felt that I had a fairly good working knowledge of the field. I imagine it will be fairly handy for future reference as well.
As for (2), this book was my introduction to network analysis, and while I admit I was unable to read every paper, I was able to understand the main point of almost all of them. Caveat: I am a mathematician. However, as I said, I was previously unfamiliar to the field--and my background gave me little advantage considering I didn't care to go through the equations in detail.
I would recommend this book to anyone with a mildly technical background (say, a few years of university-level science, engineering, or math under their belt) interested in learning about network theory.The Structure and Dynamics of Networks: (Princeton Studies in Complexity) Overview
Want to learn more information about The Structure and Dynamics of Networks: (Princeton Studies in Complexity)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment