Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Never Get a "Real" Job: How to Dump Your Boss, Build a Business and Not Go Broke? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Never Get a "Real" Job: How to Dump Your Boss, Build a Business and Not Go Broke. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Never Get a "Real" Job: How to Dump Your Boss, Build a Business and Not Go Broke ReviewThe title of the book is great. unfortunately, that's all it has going for it. The book is very negative, full of clichés, and doesn't delve meaningfully into the topics. It's more like sound-bites with a lot of ranting. I didn't walk away with any practical or actionable advice. It definitely doesn't deliver on the title, which I'd bet was just an afterthought they paid some clever marketer to come up with.I'M CALLING SHENANIGANS!...
I thought to myself, How could such a terrible book be rated so highly?
So I read through all the positive reviews (and welcome you to do the same).
Funny thing, they all sounded the same! Very vague, slightly hyped, and in the same writing style. In fact, some of them are the same, just copy and paste jobs. Contrast that to the few negative reviews (I'm guessing not many people actually read this book) which sounded very genuine, like they had actually read the book.
Some better alternatives:
For a book that actually delivers on this books title, I would suggest 'The 4-hour workweek'(Timothy Ferris)
If you're seriously thinking about starting your own business, read 'The E-Myth Revisited' (Michael Gerber)
If you have a business and want to increase sales, read 'Instant Cashflow' (Bradley Sugars)
These books actually earned their ratings the old-fashioned way... by being great books (unique and insightful).Never Get a "Real" Job: How to Dump Your Boss, Build a Business and Not Go Broke Overview
Want to learn more information about Never Get a "Real" Job: How to Dump Your Boss, Build a Business and Not Go Broke?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment