Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Friends Forever: How Girls and Women Forge Lasting Relationships? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Friends Forever: How Girls and Women Forge Lasting Relationships. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Friends Forever: How Girls and Women Forge Lasting Relationships ReviewI purchased this book for a friend who was going through some life transitions and having a hard time finding new friends. I took a look at it when it arrived and decided that I wanted to read it myself (so I'm ordering her a new one). I really enjoyed the way the book described how our friendship needs shift over time (validated my choice to gift it to my friend!) and the authors did a good job tying in research with the real stories of real women. But what surprised me most was how useful this book would be to me on the job, too. I work in sales and it is so important to create a "relationship" or "friendship" with clients and potential clients. I can tweak the strategies that the authors present about how to establish friendships and how to nurture them which will be helpful for me in my career as well as with my social/personal life. There is a LOT in the book, but it is easy reading and the authors do a nice job looking at female friendships from a variety of angles. Great book for women of any age and may end up being helpful for many different reasons. Also enjoyed the chapter about friendships with spouses -- full of stories and suggestions! This is a cool combination -- a pleasure book that is packed with helpful resources and ideas.Friends Forever: How Girls and Women Forge Lasting Relationships OverviewWant to learn more information about Friends Forever: How Girls and Women Forge Lasting Relationships?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment