Refrigerator Rights: Creating Connections and Restoring Relationships Review

Refrigerator Rights: Creating Connections and Restoring Relationships
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Refrigerator Rights: Creating Connections and Restoring Relationships? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Refrigerator Rights: Creating Connections and Restoring Relationships. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Refrigerator Rights: Creating Connections and Restoring Relationships ReviewI went to a book signing where the authors were available for questions, and they gave a little presentation based on the ideas presented in "Refrigerator Rights". My first thought, "What a goofy title to a book"! I understand now the reason for the silly title, it makes a difficult and painful topic more palatable to a deadened soul. I never really saw just how far I've gotten from where I should be in this culture. The book does a great job of showing how our culture of silly amusement, me-centered living, and technology have thwarted our ability to relate to others intimately. Basically, I never realized just how much I suck. It gives the reader a clear diagnosis of how messed up he/she is. I realize now why I don't have real lasting peace in my life. I see that I need refrigerator rights. My life has been changed forever.Refrigerator Rights: Creating Connections and Restoring Relationships Overview

Want to learn more information about Refrigerator Rights: Creating Connections and Restoring Relationships?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment